Hope to post something again soon, but I’ve been feeling pretty unwell this week. Have an appt later this month so hopefully we can get things figured out. So please bare with me. I will try to post as often as I can though. Still trying to smile and be positive even through the pain because life is still good!
I believe in the rainbow after the storm! I shall get through this too. For anyone else with any kind of ailment, I hope you feel better and get some relief soon!
Night all! I’m going to try to get some rest if the pain will stay away. :) Sweet dreams to all!
Also, extra symptom. Anyone have any advice on how to deal with indigestion? Like above my belly button. Tips would be great.
Well I had a very busy weekend, and a lack of time and ideas to post. I am back on this lovely Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend and is getting a good start to their day!
Lately I’ve had some very…sensitive issues that I haven’t had the courage to talk about yet. Maybe I’ll get to those one day. Today I want to briefly talk about something can also improve daily life! That’s been my most recent patterns in writing, things to do that are good and improve your daily life!
I can’t emphasize this one enough. Some people are just…very rude. I mean…over all…a lot of us treat each other in some very negative ways. We want to change the world and make it a better place. That’s going to take a lot of time and more work than just respect…but we have to start somewhere.
Firstly I believe that in order to truly respect others, we need to respect ourselves. You have to decide what that means to you. We need to learn to respect other people’s opinions, beliefs, decisions, and space, and other things I’m sure. That’s not saying that we have to agree with everything, but you do have respect that their is their opinion or belief. Not yours. Sure you can state your opinion, respectfully, if they want to hear it. You can’t however, expect to force your beliefs on them or make them listen if they don’t want to. It’s pretty rude really. Even if it comes from the best intentions, you certainly wouldn’t want it done to you.
Respect is a lot more than I’ve mentioned and it’s different to everyone. But let’s take the time to reflect today and see how we can improve our self respect! Let’s also see how we can show our respect for those around us even more.
- Respect yourself
- Show respect for someone else
- As always, SMILE!
- Pick up your favorite snack or drink today! :D Treat yourself.
- Be passionate about something you believe in. ( You decide what that means to you)
- Remember that every day is what you make of it, and you will only live this day once! So make the best of it! <3
Today my baby sister starts as a junior in high school! As much as I’ve been ignoring it and denying it, it’s happening. Now I’m probably a little more emotional about this than some sisters…but I had a big hand in helping raise her.
I am very proud of her and I find myself worried more now than when she was little. Then she needed me so much more, asked for my help, and I had more control of her situation. Now I have to watch as she makes her own choices and just be there for her to offer advice, a shoulder, or an ear. I know it’s been hard on her with me moving across the country, but I’m proud at the young lady I’ve been watching her grow into from afar.
Others in my family start school today as well! So I wish them the best of luck. ;) Maybe if I give them a survival kit for high school or some little tidbits that helped me get through, it will give me some peace of mind. I think I’m going to get on that and see what I can do!
Today’s Challenge is to do one or more of the following ( some will be similar to my original challenge post):
- Smile! Smile for yourself, smile for others! Smiling is contagious and can make such a difference in your day and someone else’s.
- Take the time to appreciate someone in your life today. There is at LEAST one person who you probably don’t SHOW your appreciation enough to. Go out of your way a bit to let them know how much they mean to you and how grateful you are for all that they do for you. :)
- Do something for a stranger today, whether it’s letting them go first at a 4 way stop, letting someone cross the street, a smile, a wave, or something more. Those small acts of kindness can do more than you know!
- Pamper yourself a bit, do your nails, take a bath, make some tea, eat some chocolate. Just indulge yourself a little bit and be proud you’ve made it another day! I’m sure proud of you, so keep up the good work!
- Tell someone you love them and mean it…or show them you love them. There are lots of ways to do this. You know the person best so you know whether it’s a hug, a post it note, or a favorite lunch that will do the trick. Often we use this word too much or not enough and it’s thrown around. But the people we love…family, friends, and significant others, need to be reminded they are loved. It’s not always just about the words either, so gage the situation and judge for yourself what that person needs today. ;)
As always if you liked this please SHARE it! Also let me know if you did this challenge or another challenge and how it worked for you.
May you all have a wonderful day.
I didn’t really know what to write about today. I tossed around some ideas but didn’t really have anything. But I wanted to write SOMETHING, so I write through this writer’s block…plus I just enjoy writing. I suppose it’s better than nothing.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I made brownies for the first time in 2 years! They are sooo good. :) My next project is to make my first ever Chicken Parmesan…but I’ll probably wait a few weeks for that. Anyone else have any dishes you’ve always wanted to make but never have? Or just something you like to cook that makes you happy? If so you should share those experiences with me. I’d love to hear from you guys!
Everyone have a lovely night/day! If you have a topic you want me to address or a question, just leave it in a comment and I will do my best to address it!
Sorry this isn’t much. Hope someone enjoys it anyway.
So today is just going to be a random post. :) I did get a bit of feedback from my challenge yesterday! I’m so glad to hear it! Please continue to share it and also give me feed back on how you felt about doing that. In case you missed that post, here is a link:
Well I’m not going into details but I did all but the last thing on the list, shame on me! Haha but I feel pretty good. I know I made a difference in my own way.
I’m thinking about doing posts on things going on. Like if people ask for my opinion on something I’ll give it, or do an Ask Aurora or something. We’ll see how that goes!
I hope you all have a wonderful day. If you have any questions, suggestions, or have a topic you want to hear my view on, just comment it or message me.
Have a lovely day! Remember to smile!
Hello hello. I’m so sorry I’ve been gone for a long time. I haven’t been sure what to write.
Today I have a little challenge for each of you and please feel free to share it with friends!
I challenge you to do at least 2 of the following list of things! Maybe you can even try to do some of these every day. It might just make the world a bit of a happier place!
1. Do something for yourself. Anything that makes you happy, even if it’s just for 5 minutes.
2. Smile, it’s contagious! Even if you don’t feel like it. Try to smile and see what happens around you.
3. Try to make someone else smile! You never know how much a kind deed or a kind word can really affect someone. Take the time to do something nice for someone.
4. Sharing is caring! So why don’t you share something with someone today. A hug to a friend or family who needs it. Share a cookie or snack. Share something that would make someone else happy!
5. Drink 8 glasses of water and do some kind of exercise! It’s not only good for your body but can boost your mood and self esteem. Just feeling happy and good about yourself can make your day better by giving you a more positive out look on things.
These are small and pretty simple tasks! Even if you can only do one, it will still make a difference. If we want the world to be a better place it starts with us! Doing kind random acts, taking care of ourselves properly, and other little things all add up! So let’s make today another wonderful day, shall we?
Trust nobody. Trust nobody. Trust nobody.
I’ve been telling myself this for years.
The voice whispers in my ear. “They’ll only hurt you.”
Trust nobody. “You’ll break again.”
Trust nobody. “They don’t mean what they say.”
Trust nobody. “They don’t really like you.”
Trust nobody. “Family? They have to “like” you”.”
Trust nobody. “They all speak the same lies. They never follow through.”
Hold your head up. Smile. Tell them you trust them.
Inside it just eats me alive and grows like a monster until I feel like I’m being swallowed whole.
Tearing myself apart.
Pushing myself away from people that really care about me.
But I want to trust again.
I don’t know how to break the cycle I’m in.
Something’s got to change.
Trust nobody. Trust nobody.
When does it end? I have to take the first step.
But still the monster whispers, “Trust nobody.”